Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favourite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 750 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
The ChiDesk Zapier integration provides a number of Triggers that you can use to automate specific tasks. Our Zapier deployment is currently invite-only, so if you want to get access to it please email support and we will send through an invite.
If you making use of a separate CRM application such as SalesForce, Zoho or Highrise etc. you could create a Zap that automatically keeps your Clients in sync. For instance, when a new Client is added to ChiDesk, you could automatically add this Client to your CRM application of choice.
Similar to the above, if you are using a marketing application like MailChimp or SendGrid, you could setup a Zap to automatically add Client details from ChiDesk to a specific marketing list in your marketing app of choice.
Another possibility is taking Client Invoices, Credit Notes and Receipts created in ChiDesk and adding them automatically to an accounting software system of your choice.
- New Client: Triggers whenever a new Client is created.
- New Appointment: Triggers whenever a new Appointment is created.
- New Client Invoice: Triggers whenever a new Client Invoice is created.
- New Credit Note: Triggers whenever a new Credit Note is created.
- New Receipt: Triggers whenever a new Receipt is created.
- Create Client: Create a new Client in ChiDesk.