Sources allow you to track where Appointments, Clients or Sales are generated from. You can keep track of what businesses or channels referred this business to you by setting them up as a Source.
Adding and Editing Sources
- Browse to the Sources screen under the Settings menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Type in a Name and Code for your Source. The code will be used as reference when selecting this Source on various screens in ChiDesk.
- If the Source earns a specific commission for the sales referred to your business enter this percentage in the Commission Percentage field. This will be used for calculating commission on certain reports.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
- From the Sources screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.