Alerts allow you to set up various warnings that apply when a Client books a specific Service from your business.
For example, if a particular Service should not be performed on pregnant women, you would set this up as an Alert on the Service. Any Client that has the Pregnant Alert checked on their profile will generate a warning if you book them on this Service.
ChiDesk has a built-in set of Allergy and Medical Condition alerts, but you can edit these or create your own categories of Alerts as well.
Adding and Editing Alerts
- Browse to the Alerts screen under the Settings menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Type in a Name for your Alert.
- Select an existing Category for the Alert, or type in a new Category name.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- From the Alerts screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.