If your business has custom data that must be tracked for your Clients, you can set up a Custom Form to allow you to record this information. Each Custom Form you save will be stored with a specific date and Client for historical tracking purposes.
For instance, a weight-loss clinic may want to record information such as body fat percentage, height and weight at a specific point in time. To handle this they could set up a Custom Form called Measurements and add these custom fields to the form. Whenever a Client visits their business they could save a new Measurements form with this information for the Client.
Adding and Editing Custom Forms
- Browse to the Custom Forms screen under the Settings menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Type in a Name for your Custom Form.
- Click the New Field button to add a new custom form field.
- Set a user-friendly Caption for this field, such as Weight.
- Select the Type of data to be stored in this field. If you were recording Weight for instance, you would select the Number type.
- If you want to highlight this field in a specific colour, then select a Colour. This field is optional.
- Finally, if there is a default value for this field then enter it in the Field Values field.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Deleting Custom Forms
- From the Custom Forms screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.