When you a run any client facing reports you can select a specific set of Report Settings to use when running the report. This includes a specific Logo and Footer to show on the report.
Adding and Editing Report Settings
- Browse to the Report Settings screen under the Settings menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Type in a Name for these Report Settings.
- Enter the Footer text that must be displayed.
- Browse for a Logo that you want to use for these Report Settings.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Deleting Report Settings
- From the Report Settings screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.