ChiDesk allows you to setup multiple Sites to track your various branches, franchises or associated businesses through a single ChiDesk account. Each Site can have their own set of business settings and default options.
In addition to having a distinct set of settings, your other business data such as Clients, Services and Products can be set up to be shared across all Sites.
For example you could have a single Client record that is visible to all Sites, and allows you to track a single Account and Loyalty Point balance for that client. You could also set up your Services and Products to be shared across Sites which allows you to manage Prices and Price Lists for all your Sites from a single location.
Users can be assigned to a specific Site so that they only have access to that Site's information. While an owner may have a global User account that gives them access to all site data.
A number of reports such as Sales and Stock reports can be viewed per Site, or set to show data from all Sites in a single report.
- The number of Sites you can set up in ChiDesk is limited to the number of Sites you are paying for with your selected ChiDesk account.
Adding and Editing Sites
- Browse to the Sites screen under the Settings menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Type in a Name for your Site.
- Select the Currency and Time Zone that this Site operates in.
- Enter the business Registration and Tax Number for this Site, and tick the Tax Registered check box if this Site collects VAT.
- Enter the Contact, Address and Additional Info fields for this Site.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- From the Sites screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.