You can set up as many Users to access ChiDesk as you like. Each User can be assigned to a Security Role that restricts what functions they have access to.
Adding and Editing Users
- Browse to the Users screen under the Settings menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Type in the Name of this User.
- Enter the Email address this User will use to log into their account. When you save a new User an email with their login instructions will be sent to this email address.
- Select the default Cash Drawer for this user. When this user records a Receipt the Cash Drawer will automatically be set to this default.
- Specify the Security Role for this User. This determines what functions they have access to.
- If you want the User to automatically be logged out of ChiDesk after a specific period of time then tick the Automatically Log Out check box, and enter a number of minutes in the Log Out After field.
- Under the Notifications tab, tick what notifications this user should receive on their dashboard.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- From the Users screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.