How to get the new update:
- Ensure your computer is connected to the internet
- Login to SpaGuru
- If you have SpaGuru installed on more than 1 computer, login to the Server Computer to complete the update
- Click the Check for Updates button at the top of the Home Screen OR click on Menu, point to Help and click on the Check for Updates Button
- The update will start to download
- Once the download is complete, you will be prompted to close your SpaGuru program
- Once SpaGuru has closed, click the Install Button on the download screen
- Once installed, re-login to SpaGuru and start working on the new version immediately
- Continue following the steps above until you click the Check for Updates button and get the following message: "No New Updates are Available"
If you have SpaGuru installed on more than 1 computer, when you login to your connecting computers after having completed the update on the server you will receive a message warning you that you are on a different version to your server computer. You will be asked if you would like to update now. Choose to update to the same version. Once updated, you can re-login to SpaGuru as usual.
Problems Downloading the Software Update?
- If the download freezes, try click the Stop Button and then the Start Button to resume the download.
- If this does not work, click the Delete Button to delete the update and then try and check for updates again
- If none of the above options work, please contact SpaGuru Support for further assistance.