The person from your business completing the Setup Session should have a good background knowledge of how your business works. The SpaGuru Setup affects how your software functions and it is very important to have it setup correctly.
It is recommended that the Setup is completed with a management figure as well as / or with the person that will be using the software the most.
The person completing the Setup should also be able to provide information on what tasks different users may or may not have access to on SpaGuru. This is important when setting up different user logins and security permissions.
Information to have ready for the Setup Session
- Tax / Vat Number (if applicable)
- Contact details / banking details
- Working hours
- If your business deals with vouchers, please have details of your voucher expiry period with you
- Know whether your business works with a Float or Running Float
- If your business works with a Float, please have the Float amount with you
- If your business works with memberships, please have the membership details with you e.g. Pensioners Membership (10% off services)
- Please save your business logo on your computer desktop
- If you have employees that are shift workers, please have their shift period details with you
- Please have your employee commission structure information with you
Service Lists / Price Lists
- Please have your service list and price list with you (durations, sell prices and treatment names)
Retail and Professional Products
- Please have your retail and professional product details with you.
- You do not have to have a full retail and professional list, as we only need 1 or 2 product details so that we can assist in showing you how to add the product data to SpaGuru
Email Account Details
- Please have your email account details with you. E.G. email address, outgoing mail server (smtp), username and password.
- If you are unsure where to get the information, we can assist you during the Setup session