Use the Scheduled Messages section to set up automated SMS and email messages to be sent out based on your pre-defined criteria. You can use this function to send out automated Appointment reminders, thank you emails and other correspondence.
- Browse to the Scheduled Messages screen under the Messaging menu.
Adding and Editing Scheduled Messages
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Enter a Name for this Scheduled Message.
- Set the Message Type you want to send out.
- Select a Contact List you want to send to, or alternatively select a Dynamic List to send to.
- Set the Message Template you want to send out.
- Under the Schedule section set the Start Time that you want these messages to be sent out at.
- Finally, select if you want this schedule to occur on a Daily basis, or just Once Off.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Deleting Scheduled Messages
- From the Scheduled Messages screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.