Set up any Memberships that your business provides. Memberships can have expiry dates, and specific discounts or pricing for any Clients assigned to them. When you sell a Membership to a Client it will automatically set their Membership, along with the Start and End dates based on how you've set up the Membership.
Adding and Editing Memberships
- Browse to the Memberships screen under the Items menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Type in a Name for your Memberships.
- Set the default Expiry Period and Expiry Unit for this membership. When you assign a Client to this Membership the Start and End date will automatically be set for you.
- Set the Activation Type of the membership. This indicated when the Start Date of the Membership will be set to when sold to a Client.
- If this Membership has no expiry period set this using the Has Expiry Dates check box.
- If you are selling this Membership, enter the pricing information as required.
- Under the Details tab you can enter max booking values that this Membership entitles the Client to. You will receive a warning if the client exceeds these values for Appointments, and any online bookings will not be available after they reach their limit.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- From the Memberships screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.
Membership Specific Pricing
Once you have Memberships setup you can create specific Price Lists that only apply to a specific Membership. See the Price Lists section for more information on this feature.