If you are a medical practitioner that requires medical codes to be shown on your invoices and statements, you can set these up in the Medical Codes section.
For instance, you can add your most commonly used ICD-10 codes here, or any other medical codes that you utilise in your business.
Adding and Editing Medical Codes
- Browse to the Medical Codes screen under the Settings menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Type in a Name and Code for the Medical Code.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Deleting Medical Codes
- From the Medical Codes screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.