Using Security Roles you can set up what actions and areas of ChiDesk a specific User has access to.
Adding and Editing Security Roles
- Browse to the Security Roles screen under the Settings menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Type in a Name for your Security Role.
- Scroll through the various security tasks and place a tick in the check box if you want to give access to that function in this Security Role.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Deleting Security Roles
- From the Security Roles screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.