The Hotel Integration Settings section allows you to set up integration with a third party property management system (PMS). If your preferred PMs is not supported, you can also set up Email Integration which will forward any invoices to a specific email address when they are created.
Supported Property Management Systems
|PMS||Room Charges||Full Revenue||Status||Monthly Fee|
Setting Up Hotel Integration
- Browse to the Hotel Integration screen under the Settings menu.
- Select the Integration Type you want to use.
- Enter the Address of the integration end-point including the port number.
- Tick the Post Receipts check box to post Receipts to the PMS system.
- Tick the Post All Sales check box if you want to post all sales including non-room sales into the PMS.
- The Outlet Code identifies the specific outlet to the PMS.
- The Products Code uniquely identifies a sales item as a Product sale to the PMS.
- The Services Code uniquely identifies a sales item as a Service sale to the PMS.
- The Courses Code uniquely identifies a sales item as a Course sale to the PMS.
- The Vouchers Code uniquely identifies a sales item as a Voucher sale to the PMS.
- The Tax Code uniquely identifies the form of Tax on the sale to the PMS.