Courses allow you to sell and track a fixed upfront quantity of redeemable Services to your Clients. For example, you could set up a Course that allows you to sell 10 Tan Can sessions to a Client. Once sold to the Client, ChiDesk will automatically track how many have been used and how many are still available to the Client.
- Browse to the Courses screen under the Items menu.
Adding and Editing Courses
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Set the basic properties of this item.
- Select the Service that is being sold to the Client.
- Enter the Quantity of the Service that the Client is purchasing upfront.
- If commission should by the Employee that sells the Course, then check the Commission on Sale check box. Otherwise leave it empty if commission should be earned by the Employee that performs each redeemed Service.
- Enter the Pricing details for this item. This price represents the base price of the item, additional prices can be set up using the Price List function.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
- From the Courses screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.