Coupons represent promotional discounts that you offer to the general public as a marketing campaign. A Coupon can be set up for a specific Discount percentage on presentation at your business. You can track outstanding and redeemed Coupons from the Coupons section.
- Browse to the Coupons screen under the Items menu.
Adding and Editing Coupons
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- You can set a Coupon Number manually, or leave it blank to have the system generate one automatically.
- Set the Coupon Type. Set the type of Reusable if this Coupon can be used multiple times by different Clients. Set the type to Once Off if this Coupon can only be used once.
- Set the Expiry Date for this Coupon.
- Enter a Description for this Voucher.
- Set the Discount Percentage for this Coupon.
- If the commission earned by the employee is affected by the coupon discount then check the Adjust Commission check box.
- Under Validity, tick what types of items this Coupon can apply to.
- For more detailed conditions, switch to the Conditions tab and specify specific items, item types and categories that the coupon can apply to.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
- From the Coupons screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.