To help track your Appointments on a daily basis, you can set up distinct states that your Appointments move through. For instance you may have a New state, that progresses to a Checked In state when the Client arrives, and finally a Departed state when the Client leaves your business.
By setting the state of an Appointment on your Scheduler, it makes it easy to distinguish outstanding Appointments at a glance.
Adding and Editing Appointment States
- Browse to the Appointment States screen under the Settings menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Type in a Name for your Appointment State.
- Choose a Colour for this state. This is the background colour that the Appointment will display when in this state.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Deleting Appointment States
- From the Appointment States screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.