The Scheduler Settings section allows you to define the default settings that determine how your appointment Scheduler works.
- Browse to the Scheduler Settings screen under the Settings menu.
- Alter the required settings and then click the Save button to save your changes.
- You can specify the Default View of the scheduler. This can be either the Day or Work Week view which include start times; or alternatively the Week or Month view. You can easily switch between views on the Scheduler screen.
- By default the scheduler is grouped by Employee, but you can change the Group Scheduler By option to change this to group by Resources by default.
- The Scheduler Interval option defines the period in minutes between the scheduler grid rows.
- The Show Start Time and Show End Time check boxes determine whether the time is displayed in the Appointment label or not.
- The Show Work Hours Only check box specifies whether only the set up work hours are shown on the scheduler, or whether it shows the full time for the day.
- If you don't want to receive any warning when creating Appointments you can tick the Hide Appointment Scheduling Warnings check box.
- To ensure Users don't mistakenly move or change an Appointment on the Scheduler, you can tick the Confirm Appointment Drag and Drop and Confirm Appointment Resize check boxes.
- Tick the days of week that your business is open.
- Set the Start and End time for each day of the week.