Packages allow you to sell a selection of Services, Products and Courses for a single package price to your clients. When booking out Packages on your Appointment Scheduler, all Services will be added to the Appointment in one step.
- Browse to the Packages screen under the Items menu.
Adding and Editing Packages
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Set the basic properties of this item.
- Select the Service Type.
- Set the Colour of this item. This will highlight Appointments on your Scheduler with this colour.
- Check the Sell Online check box if you want this item to be available for ordering in the client Members Area.
- Check the Signature check box is this service is one of your signature services. This generally refers a Service that only your business provides that sets it apart from other businesses in your industry.
- Check the Ignore Prep Times check box if you want services on this Package to be booked out directly after each other when scheduling an Appointment, without taking into account individual Service preparation times.
- Add the various Items to this Package.
- Select the Type of item you want to add, and then type in the Find box to search for items of that type.
- If the item is charged at a discounted rate as part of this Package then enter the Discount percentage.
- Click the Add button to add this item to the Package. Repeat these steps to build up the Package. You can sort the items using the Shift Up and Shift Down links in the list of items.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
- From the Packages screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.