The Appointment Scheduler screen allows you to manage Appointments assigned to your Employees and Resources.
- Browse to the Scheduler screen under the Appointments menu.
- In the filter area you can select the date you are viewing along with the Appointment States you want to show, and the scheduler view. You can also set whether you want to group by Employees or Resources, and specify whether or not to only show Available employees or just a specific Employee. You can also search for an Appointment using the Find function.
- You can click the Print button or run the Employee Schedule report to report on this information.
Adding & Editing Appointments
- To add a new Appointment, select the start time on the scheduler and either double-click or select the New Appointment menu option.
- On the Edit Appointment screen set the Client for this Appointment.
- You can select a specific State if required.
- Set the Source and Client Type if you are tracking this information.
- If this Appointment is for a VIP you can check the VIP check box. This will display a star icon on the scheduler.
- Under the Services section add the services or packages to be booked out on this Appointment.
- Select the type of item to add, and then type in the Find function to find a specific item.
- Enter the Quantity to add, and specify the order in which to add the item.
- Click the Add button. Repeat this process until all required services have been added. To edit any details about the service, including which Employees and Resources to assign to the item, click the Edit link in the list of services.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
- You can drag and drop and resize Appointments directly on the scheduler, as well as copy an Appointment using the Copy function.
- Open an Appointment from the scheduler screen and click the Copy button.
Copy By Date
To copy the Appointment to specific dates hold down Ctrl and select all the days you want to copy to.
To copy the Appointment after a period of days, enter the Number of Copies and then choose the period after which each copy should be made using the Copy Every field.
To copy the Appointment to a specific day of the week, enter the Number of Copies, set how often it should Recur and then select the day of the week to copy to.
To copy the Appointment on a monthly basis, enter the Number of Copies, set the Day of the month to copy to, along with the number of months between each copy.
- From the Scheduler screen select the required item that you would like to delete.
- Right-click and select the Delete button on the menu.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.