Use the Petty Cash screen to record any small cash amounts added or removed from a specific cash drawer.
- Browse to the Petty Cash screen under the Cash menu.
Adding and Editing Petty Cash
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Set the Date this petty cash transaction took place.
- Enter a Description for this record.
- Select a Category or type a new one.
- Select the Cash Drawer this amount was added or removed from.
- Enter the Amount added or removed from the Cash Drawer. If you are removing money, enter a negative value. If you are adding money, enter a positive value.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Deleting Petty Cash
- From the Petty Cash screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.