The Messages screen allows you to track what messages are currently queued to be sent, along with all sent and failed messages.
- Browse to the Messages screen under the Messaging menu.
- You can use the state filter to specify what type of messages you want to see.
Resending Failed Messages
- On the Messaging screen select the Failed filter option to view all failed messages.
- Open the item you want to Resend.
- Check the reason for the message failure by reading the Error field.
- If the To address or phone number was incorrect, you can update it before re-sending.
- Click the Resend button on the action menu and confirm that you would like to Resend the message. The message will be added back to the Queued messages.
- If you have sent a message in error you can use the Delete Queued button to delete all Queued messages in a single batch.