Use the Logs section to log any custom records at your business. For example, you may want your Employees to log how many people take brochures from your reception area, or how many times a client calls in to ask about a special you are running.
- Browse to the Logs screen under the ChiDesk menu.
Adding and Editing Logs
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Enter a Title for this Log.
- Select a Category or type a new one.
- If you are recording a Quantity of something then enter a Quantity.
- Type any additional Details.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- From the Logs screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.