ChiDesk offers a variety of Reports to help you assess and manage your business operations. All reports can be exported into a variety of common formats, including Excel and PDF.
- Browse to Reporting section by clicking the Reporting menu button.
- The Overview tab gives you a summary of Sales and Bookings split into Product and Service sales. It also gives you an indication of how these values have either improved or dropped in comparison to the last 30 days.
- You are also shown a summary of year to date sales.
- From the Reporting section, click the Reports tab.
- Use the menu to quickly navigate to a specific category of Reports.
- To run a report click it's link.
- Each report has it's own set of custom fields that you can adjust to affect how the data is displayed on the report. Set the values of any required fields and then click the Run Report button on the action menu.
- The Report will be generated and displayed on the page.
- You can switch between report pages using the Page buttons on the tool bar.
- To export the Report to the chosen format, select a format and click the Save button on the Report tool bar.