- Medical Details: Medical Details that were added from the settings section were not displaying on Invoices.
- Global Search Area: When searching for a Goods Received Notes in the Global Search Area no results were found.
- Copy Bookings: When copying bookings it kept the booking state even if the "Maintain Booking State" tick box was not ticked.
- Loyalty Points Input: When updating Loyalty points from the "Update Prices" screen an error sometimes displayed if you entered a decimal number.
- Revenue Detailed Report: Redeemed vouchers were listed twice in some cases.
- Client Referrals and Birthdays Report: Inactive Clients will no longer show on these reports.
- Revenue Detailed Report: Selecting the "Group by Client" tick box had no effect on the report. This is corrected.
- Document and Receipt Editing Restrictions: A new security task has been added to restrict users from adding/editing Invoices and Receipts from previous days.
Editing of Loyalty Points: A new security task has been added that restricts who can edit Loyalty Points in a client's profile.
- Medical Diagnoses Codes: The option to import Medical Diagnoses Codes has been added.
Booking Screen Enhancements
- Send Email Button: When sending an email from a Booking you now have the option of selecting a Template. The selected booking information will be added to any merge fields in the selected Template.
- Copy By Date: You now have the option to copy a booking to the first or last day of a month. You can also use the new Copy To Date option to copy the booking to a selection of future dates.
Client Section Enhancements
- Analyse Option: Two new analyse items have been added to check for duplicate emails and duplicate mobile numbers.
- Date Range Selection in Client Profile: The last selected start and end dates are now saved per client computer.
Employee Section Enhancements
- Employee Schedule: Days of the week that your business is closed on will now display as Closed on your employee schedule.
Marketing Section Enhancements
- Contact Groups: The last date and time that you edited clients on a contact group is now saved and displayed on the list of contact groups.
- Marketing Filters: A new filter option to filter by client Source has been added.
- Booking List: There is now an option to Show Notes that may have been added to the bookings.
- Service Bookings: The option to select Series services has been removed as these services cannot be booked.
- Open Invoices: An invoice is now shown as open if the total linked receipts is less than the document total. The report also shows a Receipts column to indicate the total receipts linked to the document.
- Inventory Movement: This report now uses your service recipes to show a Projected Out and Variance column based on your stock movement.
- Invoices: If a billing address has been added for a client this address will automatically be used on their invoices instead of the physical address.
- Projected Usage: A Unit Quantity column has been added to make this report easier to read.
- Top Spenders Report: This report has been added under the Clients report section. This report ranks clients by total spend over a certain period.
- Suppliers: You can now select a default tax to use when ordering products from a specific Supplier.
- Goods Received Note: The Goods Received Note now includes a New Return button on the tool bar.
- Medical Diagnoses Codes: The full name of the medical diagnosis is now displayed when selecting the codes on an invoice. Previously only the code was shown.