SpaGuru uses the default regional settings that have been setup in your copy of Windows in order to display dates through-out the product.
In some cases you may wish to adjust this format, this article explains how to go about doing this in Windows.
- Open the Control Panel of Windows.
- Open the Region settings option.
- On the Formats tab click the Additional settings button.
- Select the Time tab to adjust how the Time should display. Adjust the Short Time setting to indicate how you would like the time to display in SpaGuru.
- Select the Date tab to adjust how the Date should display. Adjust the Short and Long date settings to indicate how you would like the date to display in SpaGuru.
- Click OK to apply these settings, and then OK again to close the Regional settings screen.
- You will need to restart your computer for these changes to take effect in SpaGuru.
- To include the day of week on your calendar you can adjust the Long date to the following format: ddd, dd MMMM yyyy