ChiDesk integrates directly with some of the leading online payment processors. For international users, we offer PayPal, Stripe and Mollie integration. South African clients have the choice of NetCash and PayGate
Signing up with a payment processor allows you to collect payment immediately for any appointment bookings, retail orders or voucher purchases from your members area.
After the order is completed your client will be directed to process payment using your chosen payment processor. If payment is successful, a receipt will be raised against the invoice that has been created for their order.
- Create an account with your desired payment processor.
- Browse to the Settings - Add Ons section inside ChiDesk.
- Under the Payments section select the payment processor that you have an account with and fill in the required authentication details.
- Now browse to the Settings - General section of ChiDesk.
- Under the Client Members Area section select the Payment Processor you would like to make use of.
- When a client makes an appointment booking, retail order or voucher purchase from your members area, a Client Invoice is automatically raised under Clients - Sales. Should payment fail for any reason, you will need to manually delete or credit this invoice to cancel it.
- Bookings and voucher purchases made online are created immediately, so if payment fails it's important to follow-up with the client to ensure payment is received. Otherwise you will need to manually cancel or void their purchases.