Set up the Services that you provide to your Clients. A Service can either be an individual service, or be setup as a Package or Series of services.
- Browse to the Services screen under the Items menu.
Adding and Editing Services
- Click New on the menu, or select an item to edit.
- Set the basic properties of this item.
- Select the Service Type.
- Set the Colour of this item. This will highlight Appointments on your Scheduler with this colour.
- The Reminder Period can bet set to automatically send out reminders to your clients after a certain number of days from their last purchase of this Service.
- Check the Hide Service check box if this service can only be booked as part of a Package.
- Check the Publish Service check box if you want this item to be available for ordering on online bookings.
- Check the Signature check box is this service is one of your signature services. This generally refers a Service that only your business provides that sets it apart from other businesses in your industry.
- Set the Timing of this Service. The Duration is the default length of time it takes to perform this Service. You can also set Prep and Recovery times for your Employees and Resources when performing this Service.
- Enter the Pricing details for this item on the Pricing tab.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
The Requirements tab allows you specify specific Employees and Resources that this Service requires.
- Under Employee Exclusions, select any Employees who cannot perform this Service.
- Under Possible Resources, select all Resources that can be used when performing this Service.
- Under Required Employees and Resources select and Employees or Resources that must be used for this Service.
The Recipe tab allows you to set up what Products are used up when performing this Service. The quantities on hand of these Products will be automatically updated based on this recipe.
- Click Add to find a Product to add.
- Select whether you are adding a Quantity or Unit Quantity amount.
- Enter the Quantity that will be used when performing this Service.
- Click the OK button to add this Product to the recipe.
Set up alerts so that Clients with matching Allergies or Medical Conditions will be flagged when booking them onto this Service.
- Check the Allergies and Medical Conditions that should be associated with this Service.
Setting up a Package
If you are adding a Package select the Package tab and tick the This Service is a Package checkbox.
- If commission on this package should be split evenly across all employees performing it, then leave the Split Package Items option unticked. Ticking this option ensures each employee earns commission based on the specific service they perform.
- Tick the Ignore Prep and Recovery Times option if the duration of the package should not include the individual service prep and recovery times.
- Click the Add button to search for an add Services to your Package. You can rearrange the Services using the Shift Up and Shift Down buttons.
- You can adjust the discount, sell price, commission and loyalty points for the service, directly on the grid.
Setting up a Series
If you are adding a Series select the Series tab and tick the This Service is a Series checkbox.
- Select the Service the client will be purchasing up-front.
- Enter the Total Quantity they will be purchasing.
- If Commission should be earned on the sale of this Series, then tick the Commision Earned on Sale option. Alternatively, commission will be applied as each service is redeemed.
- From the Services screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the menu.
- If the item is in use it will set to Inactive instead of being completely deleted.