From the Gratuities screen you can track any tips or gratuities received for each of your employees. You can also use this screen to mark a tip as having been settled out of a specific cash drawer. This ensures your Cash Balance takes this into account when performed.
- Browse to the Gratuities screen under the Employees menu.
- You can filter the Gratuities received by date or by keyword.
- Run the Gratuities report to report on this information.
- From the Gratuities screen select the records to settle and click the Settle button on the tool bar.
- On the Settle Tips screen select the Date the gratuity was settled on.
- Set the Payment Method of the settlement.
- Select the Cash Drawer from which money was taken to settle this gratuity.
- Click the OK button.
- If you need to unsettle a gratuity select the item in the list and click the Unsettle button.