The Purchases screen allows you to record any Purchase Orders, Goods Received Notes and Debit Notes for your Suppliers.
A Purchase Order has no affect on the stock levels of your Products. Only once you create or convert the Purchase Order into a Goods Received Note will your stock levels be updated.
- Browse to the Purchases screen under the Suppliers menu.
Adding and Editing Supplier Documents
- Click New Purchase Order, New Goods Received Note or New Return button on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Set the Supplier for this document.
- Set the Document Date for this document.
- Enter a Reference and Description if required.
- Use the Add Product button to add products to the document.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- If you are working with a or Purchase Order you can use the New Goods Received Note button to create a Goods Received Note from the Purchase Order.
Deleting Supplier Documents
- From the Purchases screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the tool bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.