The Employee Scheduler screen allows you to visually set up the shifts and off days for your Employees.
- Browse to the Scheduler screen under the Employees menu.
- You can select the date you are viewing, and the scheduler view on the menu bar. You can also filter the view to a specific employee if required.
- You can click the Print button to report on this information.
Adding & Editing Schedules
- To add a new Schedule, select the start time on the scheduler and either double-click or select the New Schedule menu option. To select the entire day, click the date label at the top of the column.
- Select the Schedule Type.
- Make sure the Start and End values are correct.
- Enter any required Notes.
- Click the OK button to save your changes.
- You can also drag and drop Schedules between days and employees, as well as copy a selection of schedules using the Copy function.
- Select the Schedule on the scheduler screen and click the Copy Recurring or Copy By Date button on the tool bar.
Copy By Date
To copy the Schedule to specific dates hold down Ctrl and select all the days you want to copy to.
To copy the Schedule after a period of days, enter the Number of Copies and then choose the period after which each copy should be made using the Copy Every field.
To copy the Schedule to a specific day of the week, enter the Number of Copies, set how often it should Recur and then select the day of the week to copy to.
To copy the Schedule on a monthly basis, enter the Number of Copies, set the Day of the month to copy to, along with the number of months between each copy.
- From the Scheduler screen select the required item that you would like to delete.
- Right-click and select the Delete button on the menu.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.