If you have specific custom information that you would like to store about your clients, you can use Custom Fields to setup these fields to appear on their profile.
For instance, a fitness studio may want to record specific training goals for a client, or you may want to keep a record of emergency contacts for a client etc.
Adding and Editing Custom Fields
- Browse to the Custom Clients screen under the Settings menu.
- Click New on the action bar, or select an item to edit.
- Set a user-friendly Caption for this field, such as Weight.
- Enter a Category if necessary.
- Select the Type of data to be stored in this field. If you were recording Weight for instance, you would select the Number type.
- Finally, if there is a default value for this field then enter it in the Field Values field.
- Tick the Required checkbox if this field must be entered for all Clients.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- When you open a Client profile you will now see a Custom tab which will contain all your custom fields.
Deleting Custom Fields
- From the Custom Fields screen open the required item that you would like to delete.
- Click the Delete button on the action bar.
- If the item is not being used you will be prompted to confirm the delete by clicking the Delete button.