You can setup sales and other targets for your business and employees using the Targets section of ChiDesk. You can then track performance over a selected period of time using the Targets report.
- Navigate to Settings - Financial - Targets.
- Select the Year and Month you want to load a Target for.
- Leave the Employee selection blank to load a site target, or select a specific employee to load an Employee target.
- Enter the various targets and then click Save.
- If you navigate to a different year of month, the targets you are updating will be automatically saved as you switch between the different date ranges.
You'll get an indication of your total sales targets on the reports dashboard. For more detailed information and to see performance over a custom date range use the Targets report.