ChiDesk has built-in functionality to send Emails or SMS messages to your Clients. Before sending out a message you need to setup a Message Template and a Contact List to send to. Once you have these setup you are ready to send your message out.
- ChiDesk supports sending to Contact Lists with less than 8000 contacts. For larger marketing campaigns we recommend using our MailChimp integration to export contact data directly into MailChimp.
Sending a Message
- Navigate to Messaging - Contact Lists.
- Click the Send Message button on the tool bar.
- Choose the Type of message you want to send.
- Select the Contact List you want to send to.
- Select the Message Template you want to send out.
- Click the Next button the tool bar.
- You will see a brief summary of your selections. Click the Send button to start sending the messages immediately.
- Email and SMS messages are sent out in small batches per minute. For very large contact lists this process can take some time.
- If you have made a mistake and need to cancel the sending you can browse to Messages - Messages and click the Delete Queued button on the tool bar to delete any pending sends.