If you have forgotten your users password you can use the Forgot Password function to reset your password.
- On the ChiDesk login screen click the Forgot Password link.
- Enter the email address for your User account.
- Click OK.
- An email with a link to reset your password will be sent to your email address.
- Please allow a few minutes for the email to arrive, and make sure you check your Junk email folder in case it is directed there by your email provider.
- Once you have the email, follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
- NB. If you submit a second reset request, the link in the first email will immediately become invalid. You will need to wait for the second email to arrive and use this one in order to process the reset.
If you are an administrator or the system and have permission to edit passwords you can assist a User to reset their password manually.
- Navigate to Settings - Users.
- Open the User whose password you want to change.
- Click the Change Password menu button.
- Enter a New password and Confirm it in the next box.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Inform the User what their password has been changed to.