ChiDesk includes numerous product and stock related reports to assist you in managing products and performing stock takes.
When performing a stock take you use the Stock Take List report to generate a printable stock sheet that can be used to make your physical counts.
- Navigate to Reports - Stock Take List.
- Choose the Type of items you will be counting.
- Filter to a specific Supplier if needed.
- Click Run Report to generate the report.
- Use the Print or Export button to print or export the report for further processing.
Tracking Stock Movement
- The Stock Takes report will show you all Stock Takes performed over a certain period.
- The Stock Movement report gives you a summarized view of all changes in quantity for your products over a given period.
- The Stock Adjustments gives you a detailed overview of every change recorded in your product levels, including the date and time the change was recorded.
- The Projected Usage report shows you upcoming product usage based on any Service recipes you have setup.
- The Valuation report will give you an estimate value of products based on their stored Average Cost.