Below are a few of the most common issues that can occur if your online bookings are not showing any available booking times, or is not showing availability for an expected time.
The first thing to check is to ensure you have an Employee setup that can perform the service you are offering, and is available at the expected time.
- Open the Employee and under the Services tab check to see if the Services are ticked.
- Open the Details tab of the Employee and check their Max Pax setting is correct. Also ensure the Per Appointment checkbox is as expected. If ticked, they can only accommodate the Max Pax setting on the same Appointment.
- Navigate to the Employee Scheduler and ensure the Employee is available on the expected date.
Online Booking Settings
Check your settings under Settings - Online Bookings and check that the values for the following settings are as expected:
- Booking Time Scale: This controls the interval at which each new appointment can be scheduled. If you set this to 60 minutes for instance, you will only see available times at 60 minute intervals.
- Booking Lead Time: This defines how much time is required before a new online booking can be scheduled. This ensure someone cannot book 15 minutes before their scheduled appointment and you are not prepared for the new booking.
- Booking Days Ahead: This controls how far into the future a client can select dates on which to book.
- Max Bookings Per Day: This allows you to control how many online bookings you are willing to accept on any given day.
Open the Service you are trying to book and check the Required Employees field is as expected. Then also check the Possible Resources are setup correctly and that those resources are available at the expected time.
Service Duration, Prep and Recovery Times
The most common issue here is that the combination of Service duration, prep and recovery times for your Service are preventing the system from finding available times. This can especially occur at the start and end of your work day, where the prep or recovery time is extending the total service duration over what you expected.
Service Start Time
Check if your service has a set Start Time. For instance if a specific service starts at 08:30 every morning, but your scheduler intervals are set to 60 minutes, then it will never find any half-hour time slots, and this service won't be bookable online.